Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Jumping Ahead

Yes, I want to tell this whole story. And I have SO much to say. I'm trying to figure out how to best explain God's wonderful provisions in my life and how His divine will and goodness has completely overwhelmed me. I am so thankful to my Lord and Savior.

We are home owners! :) It's finally official! A process that started back in January and really heated up in June is finally coming to a close! I can hardly believe it. We move in tomorrow.




The closing couldn't have been more perfect. The owner was the sweetest little Christian lady. I really felt like we connected during the process and I could tell she was pleased and thankful to be selling to us, even though she is sad to see her house go. She is now living in an assisted living home. She had been praying for the right couple to come along, and she prayed that they would be Christians. She believes this is an answered prayer, and it certainly has been for us, too. She even gave us a giant binder of records of everything that has been done to the house in the past 10 or 15 years! How amazing is that?? Loved every second...even though my signature was unrecognizable by the end of it. :)

I want to share more tips and more about our journey, but for now...just....YAY!

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...