Tuesday, July 20, 2010

About Me


Hello, and thanks for stopping by my blog Living in the Promise. My name is Christy. I love Jesus, and this blog is meant to be a sort of chronicle of my love story with Him. I want to share with you all the things that God is doing in my life and the lessons He is teaching me every day. 

I'm married and completely in love with my husband. We live in south Georgia in a small town called Statesboro, which is about 45 minutes away from Savannah. I moved here to attend Georgia Southern University and I ended up sticking around for a Master's degree as well! Now I work at the University in Continuing Education. My husband and I recently bought our first house and we're having a great time redecorating and making it our own! 




This blog has been an ever-changing journey for me. In the past three years I have focused on various things--lessons from God, losing weight, exploring myself through a 30-day photo challenge, and every thing that has happened to me in between! Lately I have decided to rededicate my blog to God and get back to the original purpose of sharing His work in my life. 

Living in the promise means living in the promises that God has given to me--my salvation, my new heart of flesh, His provisions, His love, His presence, and my constant sanctification to look more and more like Christ. That is what I want to share with you. 

I'm sure there will still be fluff. I'll still share pictures of our redecorated home and my adorable nieces. I'll probably still talk about my weight occasionally and the fun date nights I have with my husband. But I want this blog to be a source of comfort and encouragement to others. That is my heart in this endeavor. I hope you'll join me for the ride! 




~Christy Curley~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...