Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yes, he is here!!

Okay, so this has only taken me a month to post... ha!

Yes, the little boy is here! :) Believe it or not, he came on his actual due date! And I was not induced. Crazy! He is very punctual! ;)

I am hoping to write my labor story and update you on how things have been going, but it's hard to find time with a newborn who constantly eats! :) When he naps I either nap with him or shower and tidy the house like a ninja!

Anyway, without further ado... here he is...Grayson James Curley! :)

Right after delivery...hadn't had his bath yet. 

all clean and swaddled! He was 8 lbs 1 oz of pure perfection! :)

his going home outfit :)

  

a few days at home. So relaxed! :)

now he is 10 lbs 14oz!!

Happy Halloween
Well...he just woke up! Gotta run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...