* Is it just me or are the letter/number codes to leave comments on blogger getting really hard to read? I feel like they don't even want us to leave comments anymore it's getting so ridiculous. I've had to actually re-type them a few times because I didn't read it right. Just me?
* I actually have things to do this weekend. Which is okay by me. I had enough "nothing" last weekend to last me a while! Tomorrow morning I have to work at the Open House recruitment event on campus. Sunday I'm leading worship for the kiddos, which means getting to church at 6:30 AM. Yipe! Other than that, I have a running to-do list that includes but is not limited to organizing personal files, working on homework, cleaning the house, and washing the cars. Fun times are here to stay!
* Why, oh why, is Walking Dead not available online?!? Everyone keeps posting how awesome it is this season and we no longer have cable! Figures.
* I still haven't decorated for Halloween. I think I'm adding that to my to-do list for the weekend. It's kind of late to do it now, but I want to enjoy my fake spiders and other silly crafts for at least a few days. I also need to finalize my costume plans. Unfortunately I have to work at a career fair on campus the afternoon of Halloween, and I have to wear a suit. :/ But we always dress up and have a Halloween party in the morning at my other job. So, I had to be creative. Scott and I decided we're going to be "Men" in Black. We'll wear suits, sunglasses, and carry water guns...and maybe badges. Do they have badges? I need to do some research. A coworker of mine also bought me a clown tie and clown nose that I could wear with my suit. So I'll probably do a little of both until I have to get serious again for the career fair.
|I just stumbled across this picture from 2006! Yes, I'm the TERRIFYING one! I was Samara, the creepy kid from The Ring.|
In this post I documented past Halloween costumes, but couldn't find a picture of this one. So...here it is! ha!
I have definitely not been that scary since! Everyone was really afraid of me!
* We're burning through episodes of Raising Hope too quickly! We'll be out of them by the end of the weekend, I'm sure. Then what? Then what?!?!?
I think that's about all I have to say. :)
Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekends!