Friday, February 22, 2013

Hey, I traveled...to another blog!

I'm a little late posting this, but I did a guest post for A Georgia Peach Abroad a few days ago.



One of my best friends Kaitlin writes this blog. We grew up together in Atlanta, GA and a year or so ago she fell in love and moved to The Netherlands! Now she is attending University and working on a tourism degree while enjoying life with her fiance. You should check out her blog while you're over there!

Currently she is doing a series of guest posts about travel and other people's travel experiences, likes, dislikes, packing styles, favorite destinations, etc... You can read more about my opinions on all things travel in my guest post!



So, go! Check it out!!! :)


And sorry I haven't posted in a while. Lots of things going on, I will be sure to update you as soon as possible! :)

Happy weekend!

~Christy~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...