Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm here...somewhere

Hello, all!

I'm still alive! I'm just buried under mountains of school work... hellooo out there... can you hear me? Summer classes will be over in less than a month! And I promise, I'LL BE BACH! No, not a typo. That's my Arnold voice. You get it.

Well, this is all I have time for. Thrilling, I know. I'll leave you with pictures of me from Epcot, doing what I love most--eating!

At a cafe in "France"

Sushi in "Japan"
I know. I'm quite the world traveler. You're all jealous. Because it's not like you guys actually travel to these places and take amazing pictures and have wonderful experiences. Oh, wait....

Until next time, after I dig myself out of this pile of textbooks and papers...

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...