Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kitten

We are picking up our new kitten in exactly 15 minutes!

I'm so excited to meet the little guy! So far I've only seen this picture:


Isn't he amazing?

I'm a little nervous about what Zoe Cat will think of him.

Hopefully she will love him.

She probably will hate him.

But I'm hoping with some time they can come to get along.

We're thinking of naming him Basil
(pronounced like Bazil).

But we won't make our final decision until we get to know him.

Pictures of his introduction to the black beast will be forthcoming.


Happy Hump Day!

~Christy~

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Basil looks like my first cat, Flower! (I was a super-creative child, obviously.) Mike and I were just talking about getting a kitty the other day. He really wants a dog, but I think a cat would be a good compromise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so stinking adorable!! Love love love that kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!! I hope youre enjoyong your kitty :) miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...