Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just so ya know...

Just so ya know, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. 
I realize I'm not a very committed blogger sometimes.
And I know that's annoying to a lot of people.
But here's the thing,
I'm BUSY. 
Like for realz. 
Improper grammar...that should show you how serious I am! 

Just what am I so busy doing that I can't
write a measly little blog post more than once every week or two?
I'm glad you asked.

* Working 20 hours a week
* Class from 5-7:75 on Tuesday & Wednesday
* Supervision from 8-9 on Wednesday
* Counseling 5 clients a week. That's 5 hours of sessions, reviewing tapes and making notes for each one, and making sure I schedule them in a way that works for everyone involved. And let me tell you, scheduling alone takes up a LOT of time. Everyone has reasons to change or cancel, and I only have so many hours to work with.
* Church small group from 7-9:30 on Monday
* Communicating with team members to fulfill my "team leader" role in children's church
* Reading textbooks, writing papers, giving presentations
* Searching & interviewing for an internship for the spring 
* Completing 5 1-hour interviews with members of various multicultural groups throughout the semester
* Church on Sunday (either attending or working children's church)
* Being married (i.e.: spending time with hubby, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, all that fun grown-up stuff)
* Visiting & hanging out with friends & family as often as I can
* Other random stuff that life throws at me. Like having a doctors appointment which I completely rearranged my schedule for, showing up (LITERALLY) 2 minutes late and being told they could not see me b/c I was late. Having to reschedule said appointment and alter my schedule for next week as well. Gotta love it. 

So, yeah. 
Busy. 
But I do love you guys! 
And I'm still keeping up with YOUR blogs as best I can! 
And I will try to post more stuff soon. 
Wish me luck!

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...