Monday, October 17, 2011

My First Corn Maze!

Oh, how I love the festivities of fall! :)
As you know from my previous post, we went to Warner Robbins this past weekend
to see my best friend, her husband, and their beautiful baby.
It was her husband's birthday.
His family came down, too.
We had a bonfire Friday night,
grilled out on Saturday,
and then hit up Lane Orchards for a Corn Maze and ice cream! :)
Too bad it was like 85 degrees...
I still wore boots.
Whatever.













 and here's a video for you, if you're interested. It's not very good. But yeah. Thought the "horror movie scene" might put you in the mood for Halloween. or something.

How was your weekend?

~Christy~

5 comments:

  1. Your first corn maze ever?? Well... I've never been to a pumpkin patch :)
    Looks like you had a FUN time!! Great minds think alike... we did a corn maze as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby smiling is the cutest thing everrrrr!! I have never been to a corn maze. I need to go this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike was stationed in Warner Robins when we met!

    Glad you went to your first corn maze! I can't believe the corn is still green there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a corn maze! Guess I have to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...