Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Autumn

Dear Autumn,

Please do not tease me. Several weeks ago you stopped by. You viciously flirted. I rushed out and bought pumpkin and spice scented wall flowers. I thought what we had was real. Then you left, without a trace, leaving me alone, in my house with windows closed, AC back on, smelling the bittersweet scented reminders of what could have been.

Now you're back again. Please do not toy with me. I'm looking for a committed relationship, not a one-week stand. I bought pumpkin spice coffee creamer today. Do not deceive me!



Love,
~Christy~


PS--- Wicked was AWESOME! Pictures to come! :)

3 comments:

  1. I looked for pumpkin spice for WEEKS and then, on our last grocery run, the girl was unpacking them right as I walked by. I think I scared her with my enthusiasm. haha

    But I have to say, I also got the cinnamon sugar cookie creamer and it is by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha is this your cabinet?!

    i'm sure it will be back. don't worry.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Too funny!! It has been hot here, too...with hints of autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...