Tuesday, July 31, 2012

St. George Island

Y'all, this week has been ridiculous. I want to tell you ALL about it, but there is a lot up in the air and I think it's best to save the stories for when things are more finalized.

I will continue my God choices series as soon as my life calms down enough to write a post of substance (HA!). Until then, here are pictures from my most recent vacation on St. George Island in Florida. Yes, we took a crazy amount of pictures of the sunset, but come on! Just look at the beauty of God's creation. Even with a cheap camera it is awe-inspiring! :)



Okay, we were at the beach. I did not bother with a hair dryer, straightener, or makeup.  :)



another all natural shot! 


cool lighting in this one

With my hubby, my sis-in-law, and my father-in-law

All of us with my MIL. And yes, my husband was wearing some pretty sweet green  shorts! :)




See? We really were at the beach! I realize all the other pictures are on the bay. But the beach was real!! :)
 Hope all your summers are going well. Can't wait to give you all the updates on the house situation. And hopefully I'll be continuing to brag on God with my choices series soon!

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...