Thursday, August 1, 2013

30 Weeks!

Yep, 30 weeks. 
Only 10 more to go (if I carry 40 weeks)!
Crazy!


+ The quality of this picture is even worse than usual because our camera's battery is dead, so we had to use our old camera.
+ Feeling pretty great this week! No major complaints.
+ Going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. I have an appointment this afternoon. It's not nearly as exciting when I know we're not doing an ultrasound.
+ I'm starting to get excited about the big day! I started working on my labor playlist. Anyone else have one of these?
+ Still working out a few times a week. Went for a walk in the park with Scott last weekend and then laid on a blanket in the shade and did a devotional. It was pretty perfect (minus the gnats!). 
+ I'm starting to be able to tell (or at least guess) what Grayson is doing when he's moving around in there. I can feel what I think might be a foot or an arm or a big stretch. 
+ I wish other people could feel him move like I do! I always try to get Scott to feel, but Grayson usually stops moving as soon as Scott puts his hand on me. I joked that maybe he has the calming touch which will hopefully come in handy once he's born! 
+ All the clothes in the above picture are maternity, but I still wear a combination of both.
+ No new cravings or side effects. I'm enjoying being pregnant, but getting more and more anxious to finally meet my little boy! :)

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. Or 11 more weeks if you go over.... hahaha! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! You can punch me in the mouth now ;) (I only tease about it because I was determined to go early. And then I was overdue and induced!)
    You seriously look amazing! I am getting SO excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...