Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Maternity Pictures!!

Hello, everyone! 

Today I want to share some of our maternity pictures with you. 
We took them a couple days ago, so this is just the "sneak peek" that our photographer posted on Facebook.
We will have a disc of all the images, in their highest quality, by the end of the week.
I'll be sure to share our favorites then, too.
We took the pictures on the GSU campus and in downtown Statesboro.
It was 90+ degree, extremely humid, and there were gnats everywhere.
Needless to say, not the most pleasant conditions! 
I was soaked in sweat the whole time and my hair would not behave! 
But our amazing photographer still managed to get some shots 
of us looking halfway decent! ;)
So...here they are! Enjoy!


I think this is my favorite, so far!

















Pregnancy updates coming soon. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow! Eek! :)

~Christy~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...