Thursday, June 12, 2014

Feeling Reminiscent

Today I looked through all my pictures of Grayon (and there are only like, 1,000 so far! No big deal...). He's growing so quickly and becoming such a big boy! I find myself looking at these pictures of his tiny, newborn self and missing that stage. Funny because when I was in the thick of it, I often longed for a 6-month old baby who could actually do things and didn't require such constant holding and feeding. For all you new moms out there, when people tell you that you'll miss it and you scoff, just trust them. You will miss it. No matter how exciting and wonderful the current stage, there is always something to miss about the previous one, I'm discovering.

So, without further ado, reminisce with me!






















Thanks for taking a walk through sweet baby memory lane! :)

Happy Friday Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...