Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween Pics + Song of the Week!

I've been a sicky this week and I have to say, loads of rest, green tea, and coconut oil really does wonders!! I feel 100x better today than I did yesterday! I'm still not completely well, but I feel well rested and that is saying a lot! If you are coming down with something, I highly recommend a generous scoop of coconut oil in your tea! And a 2+ hour nap doesn't hurt, either!

Moving on, November 12th isn't too ridiculous to finally post pictures from Halloween on the blog, right??

Curious George and the WOman in the Yellow Hat!

Scott was a zoo keeper...Grayson's costume worked with each of ours, individually. ha!







 And it's also Song of the Week Wednesday! This week I'm rocking out to Katy Perry's "Roar." I know it came out over a year ago, but it's still a great song to crank up and make you feel like you can do something really impressive...like run a mile in a sleep deprived state, for example. :)

{and the video for this is supremely silly! Not sure what it is with me and weird videos...oh well!}


 
Helene in Between Song of the Week Wednesday

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...