Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Song of the Week Wednesday

I recently started following the blog Helene in Between, and today Helene launched the link-up Song of the Week Wednesday. 

I'm super pumped to join along because music is such a huge part of my life! I've talked about this before when contemplated my labor/delivery playlist for Grayson. So, I am really looking forward to sharing the songs that I'm jamming out to each week and reading the posts of other bloggers to discover more awesome music! :)

This week, I've definitely been into "Animals" by Maroon 5. The music video is definitely weird and kind of creepy (okay, a lot creepy!), but the song is so great! I especially love the melodic "ahhooooo" howl! :)


You're welcome.

Helene in Between Song of the Week Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Love that song! And that video is totally creepy! Adam Levine is still hot with blood on him though! And those glasses! AHHH :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so so much for linking up!!! I love the song choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...