Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Kitties helping us pack! :) 

Delicious dinner
Honey crusted chicken breast, shredded sweet carrots, edamame, and red wine

Celebrate Freedom Atlanta Concert Festival with my sister & Scott

Celebrate Freedom Atlanta

The Newsboys...notice how they're all IN THE AIR?? It was an amazing concert!
I wasn't able to capture the drummer, but his entire stand went up in the air, turned sideways,
and spun around WHILE HE PLAYED!
Crazy!
Went to the Braves game with my sister, Scott, and our friends April & Waring

And the Braves won! :)

Visited our adorable niece Kyli


Isn't she precious??

And this is Kyli's little sister Keirra...also adorable! :)
I had an AMAZING long weekend! 
It was great spending so much time with my sister.
And it was really fun being in Atlanta with our friends April & Waring.
They are from South GA so they think of Atlanta as a vacation spot...
whereas we think of it as a second home.
And of course I always cherish the times I get to spend with my niece. 
She is SO fabulous! :)

Hope you all had a nice, long weekend also! 
Do anything exciting??
~Christy~

2 comments:

  1. your nieces are adorable!! I am impressed by that meal... it looks awesome! glad y'all had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics - the braves game looks like fun.

    You've made me crazy edamame now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...