Thursday, September 1, 2011

I will write it. I promise!

First of all, I was overwhelmed with all the supportive comments I received (via blog, email, & Facebook) regarding the first part of my testimony. I was also glad to know that several people are eager to read the second half. I admit, I left you hanging. You're probably thinking...okay, now I feel awful. I've been bumming around all week feeling sorry for myself. When is the uplifting part going to come??? Well...it's coming. I'm sorry that it hasn't come sooner. To be honest, I still have to write it. It's my most important story and I don't want to just throw it together in the brief spare time that I have between work and classes during the week. I want to give it the time it deserves. Just so you know, I am going to write it. But it might not be until next weekend. I'll be out of town this weekend and my schedule is jam-packed with activities! So please bear with me, friends! I will not forget. And thank you SO much for all the support. I just hope sharing my testimony will somehow make a difference, however small, in someone's life.

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read it! But take your time!! No rush.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...