Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 3

Day 3: A Photo of the cast from your favorite TV show.


.

Okay, I didn’t follow the rules. I couldn’t pick just ONE show! I mean, who really has a favorite show anyway? So, here’s the story. I HAD to put Buffy because, well, I love Buffy. I fell in love with Angel. My mom bought me one of those Irish rings when I was 12 to match the one that Angel gave to Buffy. I STILL wear it. Not totally because of my love for Buffy, but maybe that’s PART of the reason! Later in the series I fell in love with Spike. And my heart broke as Spike struggled with being evil but experiencing true love, for his arch nemesis no less! Yeah, I know. It’s silly. But I can’t help it! I recently watched all 10 seasons on Netflix. It took me about 6 months, but it was worth it.

Gilmore Girls is another one of those shows from my youth that I’ve recently rekindled my love for. I’ve been watching reruns on ABC Family. I just love those sassy girls! I mean, no one really talks like that, but still! Gotta love some witty banter!

And of course I could not ignore Glee! I look forward to it every week and then proceed to upload the new songs to my Grooveshark library so that I can rock out on a regular basis. Good thing I live out in the country. I’m pretty sure neighbors would not approve of said rocking out.
There are others. I could have put American Idol, Dawson’s Creek, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy, etc… But I didn’t want to go overboard!

So, what about you? What are your current faves and do you have any old favorites that you get a hankering for from time to time?

Now please excuse me while I go sing the Glee version of “Don’t Stop Believing” for the whole world my cat and husband to hear.

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...