Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 4: My Night(s)

So, day 4 is a picture of my night. I'm not really sure what that means. Typically my night (including tonight) involves laying on the couch, in my PJs, with my husband, watching a movie or American Idol. Since no one is usually taking pictures of us in that moment, I thought I would upload my pictures from my *nights* this weekend. :)

Me and some of the girls from work. We went out to El Sombrero to celebrate/mourn Jenn's last day. 

Me and Jenn

Me and Leslie

This is me and the hubby at Relay for Life...walking laps to fight cancer!

Saturday night we went to our friends The Shirley's house where they made DELISH homemade pizzas! Yum-O!

This is their adorable cat Miko...he was about to do something bad. 

And here is my wonderful husband! Isn't he handsome? :)
So, those were my weekend nights! Tonight we are all set to watch Morning Glory and eat some tasty penne and broccoli.

How was YOUR weekend? I'd love to hear! 

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...