Friday, July 26, 2013

29 Weeks


+ Yes, I chopped my hair off! :)  It was a much needed change!
+ Feeling less achy this week than last. Maybe it's because we didn't have SOAR sessions this week so I wasn't on my feet as much at work. 
+ Sometimes my belly feels SO heavy! I feel like someone strapped a bowling ball to me!
+ Less hot flashes this week, but still some random shortness of breath. I'm usually a very deep, slow breather, so any change in that feels strange to me. 
+ Digestion sucks. Period. 
+ Still wearing many of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Nothing in that picture above is maternity. Neither is what I'm wearing right now (other than my belly band that lets me wear the cute yellow capris I'm currently rocking!)
+ I'm so thankful that I lost 20 pounds a couple years ago. Now I'm right around that same weight again. If I hadn't lost that weight, I would have weighed an unhealthy amount during pregnancy and I'm sure everything would be more challenging, including losing the weight afterwards. (though the ease of that remains to be determined!! ha!) 
+ Grayson has been moving around quite a bit lately, but less kicking and more squirming and shifting. I'm guessing he's starting to run out of room to move around too much. Still haven't felt any baby hiccups or anything. 
+ I've been reading a really good book on breastfeeding that my doula recommended, and I would recommend to all of you pregnant or nursing mommies as well. It's called Breastfeeding Made Simple: Seven Natural Laws for Breastfeeding Mothers. Scott and I also attended a breastfeeding class at the hospital this week. I want to be as prepared as possible!! :)
+ Sleeping through the night other than waking up several times to pee. I've felt much more rested this week! 
+ I'm tired at night like I was in the first trimester. I went to bed at 7 PM on Monday! It was glorious!
+ No new cravings to report.
+ For the most part, everything is still going great! With each passing week I'm more and more eager to meet this little boy...and to no longer be pregnant! ha! Not that I'm not enjoying it, but there are definitely things I miss...like being able to sit up in bed without having to slowly roll over the edge and prop myself up with my arms! 

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...