Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baby Grayson's Room

We (Scott) spent last weekend working on the nursery. I'm so relieved because it's surprisingly not something I've been looking forward to. I just never felt like working on it. I also felt like if we ever worked on it, it wouldn't live up the vision I had in my head, and I would be disappointed. It was far easier to just imagine it and tell people what we were planning, rather than putting forth the effort to make it a reality.

But, alas, Scott is such a go-getter. And he was excited. So, he went to work and knocked that sucker out pretty much in one day! It's not completely finished, but it's as finished as it can be with what we currently have. Eventually we'll get more decorations and of course more supplies and toys and things will be purchased and received, I'm sure. But I think we're well on our way to a finished nursery! :) I think Grayson will like it.




Gus approves :)
This picture is terrible quality...taken with my iPad. But this is the chest of drawers we bought for him  on Saturday.
We also began redoing the guest bathroom. We still have a lot of work to do in that room, but so far we've torn down the horrible monkey wallpaper that was there when we purchased the house, we've painted, and we've put up a new towel bar/shelf, now decorated with duckies. :) We still need new fixtures, shower curtain, rugs, etc.

Peace out, Monkeys!

Hello, duckies! :)
Now I'm even more excited about Grayson's quickly approaching birthday! We are steadily creating the perfect environment to bring him home to. :)

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly sweet nursey... and work in progress bathroom remodel!

    You guys can paint my future nursey ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...