Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm a Georgia Voter!

I'm a Georgia voter, y'all! 
I was able to vote early
on the Georgia Southern campus.
Thanks, GSU! :)

This is only my second time voting
(even though it's the third possible time)
and only my first time voting in person.
Before I "officially" lived in Statesboro, 
I was still registered at my dad's address.
So I mailed in an absentee ballot.

But this time I got to go and do it in person
and get my fun little sticker telling everyone that I did. 
If that's not motivation to vote
I don't know what is!

All I will say is I voted opposite of what I voted last time.
And that's all I'm going to say
because I hate arguing about politics. 

There are things I like about both candidates
and things I really dislike about both.
Honestly,
I could do without either of them.

But, alas, I searched my heart of hearts
and did what I felt I should do.
Now we just wait and see what happens.

Have you voted yet? 
Do it!
:)

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Although some will disagree with me because they feel like voting for a third-party candidate only serves to take away votes from the two who will win, I have to go with my gut and vote for who I believe in. I'll be voting for Libertarian Gary Johnson! I still dream about Ron Paul being in the White House one day, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...