Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend Plans

No, this is not the final part of our house story. Sorry! I still need to write it...hopefully it will be up on Monday. I always make you wait for the finales! But seriously, not many people even read blogs on Fridays...so...might as well put it off. Right? Right!

So this is basically a filler post that I can write in my 10 spare minutes. Fun for all! ha!

This weekend we are getting our new dishwasher and fridge delivered! Woohoo! Unfortunately I will not be there when they arrive, nor will I be there to help poor Scott with installing them and moving everything into the new fridge. :( Sorry, babe!

I will not be there because tomorrow morning I am heading to my dad's house in Atlanta to celebrate his birthday. We are having a lunch at my grandparents' house on Sunday, but I'm coming up Saturday to spend some extra time. Plus, who takes day trips to Atlanta?? (3.5 hours away)

At my HS graduation

At my college graduation

Scott can't come with me because he is leading worship at church on Sunday. Yeah, I was able to get out of that since it's my dad's birthday and all. But they kinda need Scott. He is the lead singer and guitar player. So...otherwise it's just drums, bass, and a keyboard...with no words. I don't think the kids would get it. ha!

And that's basically what I'm up to this weekend. Thrilling, I know. But I'm looking forward to spending some time with my dad. As much as I'll miss Scott and feel bad about leaving him home to deal with the whole appliance issue, and as much as driving alone is no fun, I am kind of looking forward to the alone time with my dad. It'll be like old times before I was married! I guess that's exciting. haha!

Well...that's it! What are YOUR plans this weekend?

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha... its actually better if I'm not around when Eric is installing things. I am absolutely no help and I end up bugging the crap out of Eric with my endless questions and my uneducated advice :)
    I'll be checking back tomorrow to see if you posted the finale to your house posts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...