Friday, August 19, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Today is Friday! And despite things like Scott having to work late today and tomorrow or school starting back up next week, I'm still going to enjoy it! Today I'm having lunch with some ladies from work, and then heading home to relax. Tomorrow I'll do a few chores around the house (to not feel COMPLETELY guilty about husband having to work while I sit at home), and hopefully finish up the book I'm reading (One Summer by David Baldacci). Then Sunday I get to go to church to worship God like crazy, which I always love, and then we're going to see The Help. I'm so excited! I LOVED the book, and am looking forward to seeing how the movie turned out. 

And today, to truly enjoy this Friday, I'm listening to my Feel Good Playlist on Grooveshark. And I want to share the love! Check it out: http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Feel+Good+Music/58369127 

You can listen for free. :) Trust me, it's good stuff. Guaranteed to brighten your day. Here are just a few of the amazing artists you can enjoy:


  • James Morrison
  • Jason Mraz
  • Matt White
  • Ben Rector
  • Boyce Avenue
  • Joshua Radin
  • Matt Nathanson
  • Blues Traveler
  • Eric Hutchinson
  • Paolo Nadini
If you haven't heard of some of these, you want to give it a try! Trust me! :)

ENJOY--and I wish you all a Feel Good Friday and an amazing weekend! 

~Christy~
And because every post should have a picture...
here's to hoping for cooler weather SOON!
(Did I mention that I HATE summer??)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...