Thursday, August 11, 2011

My CRAZY, weirdo, random thoughts...

Do you ever wonder, in a given moment, 
how many bugs are in the same room, building, or general vicinity as you? 
How many of them are lurking behind walls 
or tucked away in the nooks and crannies of your room and furniture?

Or you do you ever wonder what you would see
if you could rewind your life
and see from a different perspective
all the close encounters with bugs that you didn't notice before?
How many times has a GIANT spider been hiding underneath the patio chair you were sitting on?
And how many times has a roach crawled across the wall behind your head while you slept?

Yeah...I'm crazy.
I really don't like bugs.
And thinking about these crazy, somewhat morbid, possibilities
really makes me shudder!

Do you have any crazy, weirdo, random thoughts like this? 
(not necessarily related to BUGS)

~Christy~

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious because in junior my class watched a movie on this and we saw bugs crawling through wood in the framing of your houses, bugs on your bed, and bugs that are always in your carpet. I was so paranoid for weeks and had nightmares! Ah I hate them! And still do!

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make Mike go first when we go outside our apartment so he can protect me from the spiders. The other day I noticed huge garden spiders on BOTH sides of the stairs, and I freaked out and ran inside in tears. I'm waiting for him to have me committed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...