Saturday, May 11, 2013

10 Words


Day 11 is to sell yourself in 10 words or less.
The best way to sell yourself is with an attractive picture.
But pictures are worth 1,000 words.
Oops.
This is probably the hardest prompt yet! What is the context? Who am I selling myself to? Potential friends? Employers? Readers?

I guess since this is for the blog, and the link-ups are causing more reader-traffic on my pages, I should try to sell myself as a blogger. So…here goes, I guess! Here are 10 words that tell you what you can expect from my blog:

Jesus, baby bump, honesty, humor, love, everyday happenings, and cats.

I originally tried to make it a sentence, but the rules don’t say I have to. And all my sentences sucked.
Enjoy your weekend! : )

~Christy~

3 comments:

  1. I like how you included cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course!! I would be remiss had I not included them! :)

      Delete
  2. I like cats! And Jesus, baby bumps, and the other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...