Sunday, May 5, 2013

Devotion to a Blogger

Day 5 is to publicly express your love and devotion for a fellow blogger.

I wouldn't really say I have blog friends. I’m more of a silent follower, only commenting every now and then. I used to be jealous of all the awesome relationships I saw other bloggers building, and I yearned for skype dates and real-life meetings with other bloggers. That would be really cool, but honestly, I’m terrible at making time to hang out with my friends who live in the same city as me! How would I ever realistically have time to devote to extra relationships like that? Don’t get me wrong, I still think it’s awesome. But I just don’t see it happening with me. Not on that level.

That being said, I do faithfully follow many blogs. One of my favorites is one of the very first ones I ever started following. And I actually know her in real-life, though we were never close friends. Now she lives in Atlanta and we’re still not close friends. But I love her writing, her passion, and her heart for Jesus. She is completely authentic on her blog and shares even the most difficult things with us. Even better, she is also pregnant right now, so we can check in on each other to see how things are going! I’m talking about Wendi over at A Bundle of Contradictions.



She is an honest to goodness writer. As in, she has novels in the works, she submits things to publishers and has actually had a book published already! So you know her writing is legit. She also is an avid reader, and she kindly shares her thoughts and reviews of books with her readers. Sometimes she even interviews the authors for her blog! As I previously mentioned, she loves the Lord, and her blog often focuses on what God is doing in her life. I love that about it because it can be a lot like my blog in that way. She is currently on a European vacation (babymoon?) with her hubby! So jealous!!

So go! Check her out and become devoted just like I am! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way when it comes to blogs. Thats why I decided to join a few challenges so that I could "meet" people and stop being a lurker. I will definitely give this blog a look. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...