Wednesday, May 8, 2013

18 Weeks



+ Still feeling pretty great
+ I feel like my bump is exploding in size!
+ Did a pretty awesome prenatal workout video this week that made my quads and inner thighs 
burn like crazy! Getting prepared for labor, baby! :)
+ Really excited about Scott's graduation this weekend and his family staying with us. 
They will definitely spoil us with lots and lots of bad food. Sorry, Grayson!
+ I thought I may have felt him moving last weekend, but I haven't felt anything since so I'm not sure...
+ I'm loving the weather this week and spending the evenings with our windows open. (okay, not pregnancy related)
+ Still no cravings
+ Still lots of heartburn. I have it currently, in fact. 
+ I think that's about it! Grow baby, grow!! :)

~Christy~

2 comments:

  1. You look SOOOOO CUTE! I love his name, so perfect!
    Get used to that heart burn... it will be your main enemy for the rest of your pregnancy, ha ha. Tums (the ultra 1000) was my best friend! As SOON as I ate one it curbed the heart burn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...