Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finally! A Bump Picture!

Forgive the double posting today...it might happen while I'm doing the May Blogger Challenge. 

I'm 17 weeks today! And I took my first bump pictures! 


Sorry they're a little blurry. I'll have to find a better location and lighting for future shots. These were taken on our way out the door for work this morning! 

Updates:
I feel HUGE, but clearly I am not.
I've been having terrible heartburn lately, which I hear might mean the baby has lots of hair! :)
No nausea or anything like that since hitting 2nd trimester. Whoop!
Still no cravings.
Still wearing all my normal clothes. I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, and I have a belly band that let's me keep wearing all my pants that no longer button.
I feel like I live in the bathroom sometimes! I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee.
I sleep through the nights (other than waking up to pee!) but I'm not always comfortable. It's more work just to roll over or change positions and I'm often achy late at night. Most of the aches are from working out though! I have a Boppy pillow that helps me stay comfortable when I sleep.
Still working out regularly. I go to the gym 3 times a week and I usually either walk, do the elliptical, exercise bike, and/or lift weights (light ones!). I also bought some prenatal workout videos and the pilates one has been kicking my butt lately! I'm currently sore all over from it!
My joints pop like crazy! My hip pops whenever I get up and start walking. I feel like an old woman!
I try to eat healthy, but I have been eating a lot of Moosetracks frozen yogurt lately...
Baby Grayson weighs about as much as a turnip and is about 5 inches long. 
Still haven't felt any flutters of movement, but hoping to within the next few weeks!
I've gained close to 5 pounds total, so far.
Pregnancy has cursed me with acne on my chest and back. Lovely.
My nails and hair grow like crazy thanks to the prenatal vitamins!

I think that's about it! Thanks for checking in with me and Grayson! :)

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...