Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Sorry...Look at Pictures!

Day 13 is to issue a public apology. Well for starters, I'm sorry that I haven't devoted much time to this post and that it's 3 PM and I'm just now writing it.

But here's my real answer. I'm sorry that I don't post enough pictures! Especially recent ones. I know that is the appeal of most blogs. I finally got a nice camera (no exchangeable lenses, but still fancy with lots of settings!) back in November, but I haven't done much to learn to use it properly. And I don't often lug it around with me. So, anyway, I'm sorry!! I'll try to be better.

Let's start that, shall we? Enjoy some pictures from my weekend! (Clever how I managed to squeeze this weekend review into today's prompt, huh?) ;)

My handsome hubby graduated with his M.ED

Shaking hands with the dean

Love him!


with his parents

With his sister

Us with his sister and cousin

Hands in the air and smile! (Flight of the Conchords reference!)

Jump! I was faking it b/c of the baby...In fact I think we all faked it, except for Erin! Ha!
They all graduated recently. I bought them those silly headbands. They were such a hit! :)

Silly!

Showing off some of their graduation gifts! haha!

And...my first Mother's Day present! :) Scott's parents bought it for me. 
Scott graduated and we housed 5 extra people and a dog at our house for a long weekend. It was crazy, but it was SO much fun!! I was sad for the weekend to be over. Although I'm happy my house is back to normal now. We had a wonderful time celebrating graduations and Mother's Day. We were also surprised with lots of fun baby gifts when everyone got there. I guess people just can't resist adorable baby clothes at the store! :) I can't blame them!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And sorry again for the lack of pictures lately! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Scott!! And yes, take AND post pictures! You'll be so glad you did! I never ended up taking a bare belly picture of the bump and I totally regret it! I don't think I would have posted it for the world to see... but just for my scrapbooks and memories. But I totally forgot to do it and I'm really sad about that. I doubt my next pregnancy (or what if I'm never able to be pregnant again) will look as "good" as Mia's, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! How exciting for your husband and congratulations to him. Once your baby gets here, this blog will be filled with pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the husband, and the first offical mothers day.

    Pictures are a great thing, of course. For some reason a photo-less post is a total kill joy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...