Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Moment

Day 9 is a "moment" in your day.

Well, my day is going to consist of sitting at my desk at work until 5 PM, going home to finish tidying the house before Scott's family arrives for his graduation (which is tomorrow!!), and then probably sitting around in PJs with everyone until we are too tired to stay awake (which for me is around 9 PM!). Not only does none of that really seem photo-worthy, but I forgot to pack a camera today, and I do not have a smart phone so phone pictures aren't even an option. SO...I'm cheating. I'm going to share a moment that happened  almost exactly a year ago. But it was so sweet! Definitely a moment I will remember for a long, long time.



Okay, let me explain. That is my niece Kyli, and we were visiting her last year for her 3rd birthday (I can't believe she is turning 4 next week!!). Anyway, we were all watching Lion King, and Scott and I were sitting next to each other. I was leaning on his shoulder, and I think he may have had his arm around me. He got up to use the restroom and Kyli walked up and said, "Can I cuddle you?" I didn't really know what she meant, but I said sure. She hopped up onto Scott's place and instructed me to lay down on her. I gently laid my head on her lap and she started rubbing my back! :) It was so, SO sweet!!

The second picture is when Scott came out of the bathroom and saw that his spot had been stolen! You can see us both looking at him and me laughing. :)

That's my moment for the day, though it didn't happen today! I'm sure I'll have many current pictures after this weekend with Scott's family in town and graduation! I can't wait!!


~Christy~

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...