Friday, May 17, 2013

Taking a Break

I'm taking a break from the May Blogger Challenge. It sucks because I was doing so well! But I was out of work today and yesterday with a cold (I'm starting to feel much better though), and today I found out that my grandma had a stroke and she is completely unresponsive. We were going up to Atlanta this weekend anyway to see my niece for her 4th birthday, so fortunately we'll be nearby and can hopefully visit, or be there if things progress in either direction. Please be praying for her and my family.

In other news, everything went great at my doctor appointment yesterday. I got a prescription for that pesky heartburn, so that's a relief. We had our anatomy scan and everything looked perfect. Grayson is doing so well! And he's measuring almost a full week ahead...it looks like the odds are good he might be a little chunk! I'm just praying he's not a 10 pounder like my husband was! Remember, I'm having a natural birth!! ha!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to catching up on your posts and getting back to the challenge next week. Thanks for the prayers.

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...