Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life...

Day 15 is a day in the life...

Well, I can't promise this will be very thrilling. 
First of all, sorry there aren't more pictures, but it hasn't been the most eventful past few days.
Secondly, sorry the picture quality is not good. I was using my old camera b/c I happened to have it in my purse!

So, here it is! A few snapshots of my day (between today and yesterday).

How I start every day. Breakfast and the Bible. :)
Multiply this picture by 8. That's what my workday looks like. 

And maybe a little of this...

After work, I exercise. I either go to the gym or do a video at home.
Yesterday I did prenatal pilates.


And then I have a snack

I wish I could capture how delicious this meal was...
turkey nachos with cheese, black beans, jalapenos, and Greek yogurt. YUM!
And that's about it! In between all that there is lunch, more snacks, some guilty pleasure TV (Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Vampire Diaries...take your pick!), and falling into bed at night because I'm still exhausted despite being in the 2nd trimester.

Wish I could have included a bump picture in the mix since I'm 19 weeks today, but I was running late this morning and didn't have time. And after work I will be sweaty from the gym, so it'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is more exciting anyway b/c I have another doctor appointment and my anatomy scan ultrasound! Can't wait to tell you more about Baby Grayson! :)


~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my day... Work work work! I love Parenthood, it is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...