Friday, May 17, 2013

But First...19 Weeks!

Yes, I am taking a break, but I wanted to go ahead and post my 19 weeks pictures while I'm on the computer!



+ FINALLY feeling Grayson move! Turns out I had been feeling it for a while, but wasn't sure. When I saw him move around on the ultrasound while feeling the little pops, I knew for sure it was him! :)
+ He's in the 74th percentile for weight and size...measuring 5 days bigger than his due date
+ Still no cravings
+ Gained almost 10 pounds since beginning of pregnancy
+ Got a prescription for my heartburn so hopefully that will help
+ Feeling some round ligament pains when I cough (which is a lot since I have a cold) or when I roll over too quickly. The med student who was seeing me yesterday was impressed that I knew what that was. She asked if I was in the medical field! Boom! Nope, I just read a lot! :)
+ I definitely feel pregnant now! But overall I'm still feeling great!

~Christy~

1 comment:

  1. You're looking so cute! It's so fun when you make the connection of what the baby movement feels like! Eric recognized it before I did, ha ha! But to be fair, I was asleep when he felt baby Mia moving around so I didn't realize I was feeling movement until the next night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...