Monday, May 23, 2011

Blah

I have failed you all! (As if you are actually keeping up with this photo challenge and caring!) This weekend was crazy busy, so I didn't post at all. And today I am tired and really don't feel like posting something for the challenge. Saturday was supposed to be something I wish I could change. I don't really have an answer for that. I wish a lot of things could be different, but I don't even know where to begin or what picture to post. Sunday was a picture of "my day." Well, my day yesterday went a little something like this:

7:10 AM: Wake up and get ready for church
8:15 AM: Leave for church (20 minute drive)
8:40--10:45 AM: Set up church (we meet in a local high school so everything from the band equipment to the signs to the entire children's church area has to be set up and taken down each week by volunteers and staff).
10:45--12:00: Work with the kids in Konnection Kids (Children church)
12:00--12:45: Pack up and take down church materials
1:00-1:35: Lunch with some friends
1:40--2:15: Grocery shopping
2:15--2:45: Drive home
3:00--6:30: Put away groceries, clean house, wash cars, etc...
6:30--7:45: Cook dinner for us and cook a casserole for our neighbors (the husband is recovering from surgery and his mom was in the hospital. She passed away early this morning)
7:45--8:30: Chat with neighbors
8:30--9:30: Read chapter in Respectable Sins for church small group with hubby
9:30--10:00: get ready for bed, read a chapter in my book, SLEEP

So....there really isn't anything all that exciting in there to take a picture of to post!

And today I was hoping to start my summer classes online, but technology has failed me again and they are not showing up on my account. I've been through the runner with the IT people all morning. Finally they have concluded that one class should be up tomorrow (delay b/c I registered late last week) and the other class doesn't actually start until next week (no idea why it starts a week later than all the others...). So, hopefully that class will post sooner rather than later, but that's entirely up the professor. My concern is that we'll be in Disney World all next week. I was hoping to know my class assignments before then so I could do as much work ahead of time as possible (and I'm really anxious to make sure we don't have any scheduled chats or anything for that time!). But if he doesn't open up the class content until next Tuesday I'll have no way to get work done in advance and will be logging in while in Orlando and seeing what I have to do then. I really hope things work out to where that is not an issue and it doesn't mess up my vacation. I was planning to be in the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. And we were planning to be there ALL DAY. Like until the late hours of the night! I really don't want to take a break to come back to the hotel and do school work. NO FUN! But we shall see.

Anyway, today was supposed to be a picture of something that means a lot to me. That could be any thing or any one that I have already posted about (except bugs!!!). So, there ya go! haha!

But I will leave you with some Disney attractions that I'm super excited about! :)

Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom! We'll be there one week from today!!! OH YEAH! :)
Last time I went to Animal Kingdom this ride did not exist.
I'm SO excited to ride it for the first time.
It goes backwards!
I LOVE a good backwards roller coaster! :)

And another amazing thrill ride! The Rock-n-Roller-Coaster! :)
I've only been on this one once before, but it was amazing!
That 0-60 start really gets ya!

Well, happy Monday, folks! Hope it's going a little more positively than mine is!

~Christy

1 comment:

  1. Girl you had a busy busy day!!
    Good luck with your online classes!! And Disney World?! Oh I am so jealous! :) That's going to be SO fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...