Monday, May 9, 2011

Something I Love

Day 12 of the photo challenge is Something I Love. Hmm... I started thinking in terms of someONE I love, but I've already done a post dedicated to a lot of people as of late. So, I figured I would try to stick to a thing. But you know how I struggle with attachment to "things." Well...I decided it would be fun to post a bunch of beautiful scenery pictures. What does that mean I love? Umm...travel? God's creation? Yes. To both. :)  Here goes!

Sunset Cruise in Aruba

Aruba beach

This is actually by the pond at our house

Really cool tree in Regents Park in London

Ocean shot from our Bahama's Cruise

St. George Island, Florida

Dover, England

Coco Cay, Bahamas

Our pond :)

Sunset at our pond

Regents Park in London

St. George Island, Florida

St. James Park in London

Stonehenge 

Sunset in Canterbury, England
So, those are just a few shots from places I love. :) From my own background all the way to England...God's creation is truly beautiful! I only hope I can see more of it!

1 comment:

  1. Woooooow amazing pics!!! They are all so beautiful! That picture from florida with hang above my bed for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...