Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smile! :)

Today's challenge is a picture that will always make me smile. That would have to be any picture of my niece, Kyli. I know I've already posted about her a few times, but whatever, I'm a proud Aunt! Deal with it. :)

This is when she was about 6 months old. Hilarious, huh?
This picture will DEFINITELY always make me smile.
She was so excited by the orange light on my camera.
Everytime I tried to take a picture her eyes got HUGE.
It was amazing.

Now she's 2 years old and SO beautiful!
I can't help but smile when I look at her.
She's the BEST.
I'm sure you all have children, nieces, nephews, siblings, cousins etc...
And you think they are the BEST and CUTEST.
Well...
you're wrong.
So sorry.
;-)

Sorry for the short posts these days. Busy with school work before the big Disney trip! My attraction picture of the day is the classic Epcot golf ball looking thing...
I remember last time I went there I thought the ride inside that ball was REALLY boring. I also didn't care for the countries. All in all I thought the majority of Epcot was not very kid-friendly. But as an adult, I'm super excited about going back. I'll ride that boring ride just because it's something you HAVE to do. And I'm actually looking forward to the countries. Now that I care about traveling, it'll be like little mini-trips. And I can see England again...sorta. :) And apparently there are some thrill rides that my parents neglected to inform me of last time we were there...like Mission Space (which I think is actually new since I went) and Test Track. So, I'm really pumped!

Happy Almost-Friday!
~Christy

3 comments:

  1. SO jealous that you're going to Disney! I missed out on my family's last trip so I could go visit the future hubs. Totally worth it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...if I HAD to choose, I would probably rather see my hubby, too! :) BUT luckily this is an anniversary trip so the husband and the trip are kind of a packaged deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me so happy that you love The Tweedle so much, Christy! You guys are fun to be around and I know she'll cherish the relationship you're building with her, over the years. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...