Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 10: Silly Times

So, Day 10 is supposed to be a picture of the person I do the most messed up things with. I had a hard time answering this. What defines "messed up" things? I'm not one to do really crazy, outrageous things. Some of the "crazier" things I've done happened during high school or early college, and I probably wouldn't want to share them b/c I have since dedicated my life to Christ and have no desire to share those not very Christ-like times for the whole world my 12 followers to read. Now, don't get too excited, I never did anything THAT bad! But still...it made answering this question a little challenging.

I decided to go with my friend Chris. There are only a couple things we've done that I might deem "messed up," but we've had some really fun times and certainly have acted really silly!

I know, I've used this one before for Hayley's post. But Chris is in it, too! NOTE: the costumes were all his idea, hence doing silly things! :)

Halloween 2008...4 years after the previous picture. Again, costumes were his idea.

So..this was with Chris's webcam. I'm in the background...yes that's my leg. I think was in 2006.
St. Patty's Day 2008

This is the perfect picture of "messed up things." We bought little kid clothes at Wal-Mart and then put them on and took pictures. Great use of a Friday night. Umm..this was 2007.

Chris's 21st birthday.

And look...he gave our benediction at our wedding! :)
Chris and I met our freshmen year of college. We actually met at a bar during "Lingerie Night." Reminder--this was my "before Christ" lifetime. After that we became really close friends. We hung out literally almost every night of freshman year (along with our friends Hayley & Reg). Throughout college we went through phases of hanging out a lot or a little, mostly depending on who we were dating at the time and how they felt about our friendship. Please understand, Chris and I were always friends, but we were close. That made some people uncomfortable. Thankfully he and Scott have always gotten along really well, so there were no problems there! Clearly, since Chris was in our wedding! :)

Let's see...just a few crazy things we've done:
  • ran out and bought adult videos when we turned 18 and were legally able to
  • lots of karaoke
  • lots of silly dancing
  • Huddle House at crazy hours of the night
  • some kind of green drink....
  • dressing up in random and silly outfits and taking pictures
  • rocking out to Jingle Cats
  • playing the song Sexual Healing really loud!!!
  • "Drum solos" performed with pencils on any surface available
  • making lots of jokes about other people...especially people we either dated or who wanted to date us: "I wouldn't wish that on anybody...except (insert ex's name)"
There are so many more things and great memories that I either can't think of now or would not seem funny to type out b/c you just had to be there. Chris lives back in the Atlanta area now, so I don't get to see him very often. But I will always have these crazy memories! Me and the UFF (Ultimate Friend Forever...I know. It's really cool. You're so jealous.)

2 comments:

  1. I miss you and Chris. I think that the webcam day was the same week of the tiny shirts and the "inappropriate" picture of Chris and I wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I miss you guys, too!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...