Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 6: Trading Places

Day 6 is a photo of the person you would love to trade places with for a day.

My choice is Emily Bushey. She is my niece's mom (brother's ex-girlfriend). I did not choose her because she lives a particularly glamourous or easy life, but because she gets to be with Kyli (my niece) all the time.

Christmas 2010
I miss Kyli like crazy. It's scary and makes me sad to know that she is growing up 4 hours away from me and doesn't know who I am. I love her SO much and she wouldn't recognize me in a crowd. I know as she gets older she'll have a longer lasting memory of people she sees only a few times a year, but right now it's like she has to warm up to me everytime she sees me. I want her to immediately light up when she looks at me because she knows I am her aunt (and that I'm fun!!!). And as she's growing up these first few years of her life, she is advancing so quickly! Each time I see her she's bigger and more able to do things like a little kid rather than a baby.

I wish I could be Emily for a day and be there with Kyli, and have Kyli know me and love me. Also, Emily has a brand new baby (with her husband who is not my brother. Therefore, this baby is not my niece. Just to clear that up!), and I'm looking forward to meeting her this weekend! Even though Keirra, the new baby, is not technically related to me, I'm sure I will love her and want to spend time with her, too.

Who would YOU want to trade places with for a day?

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...