Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mommy!

Too bad this post didn't come up a few days ago for Mother's Day! Day 14 of the photo challenge is someone you can't imagine your life without. Of course I could duplicate a lot of these answers. I could easily say my husband, my best friend, or my niece...but I've already written about them! And really, my mom is a great answer because I seriously cannot imagine a life without her in it!

My mom is one of my best friends. She has always been there for me. I admire her because she had me when she was 20. I'm 25 now and I can't even imagine having a baby, much less a 5-year-old! She's been through a lot, but she has come through it all a stronger and more beautiful woman! Oh yeah, she's gorgeous...by the way! Ready for the picture already?? Okay, okay! I'll give you lots, as usual! :)


Here she is! Pretty, huh? This was taken at my wedding. May 2009.

This is us on New Years 2004

Here we are in 2006 all dolled up and ready for fun! :)

at my wedding :)

She and her husband Mike. He doesn't always look this scary...they were at Bike Week in Daytona.

Mom and Mike :)

Mom and Mike again

This is mom with my beautiful younger sister Alora :)

 So, that's it! Love you, Mom! :) Can't imagine my life without you!

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...