Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Breaking the Rules!!

So, today's challenge is a photo of something I wish I could forget. Umm...no offense to the creator of this challenge (whoever you may be...I seriously doubt you read my blog...but if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who was the creator...please pass this message along), I think that's a really terrible topic! Why would I want to devote a post to something I want to forget? It's the exact opposite reason for me even doing this challenge. I wanted a chance to remember fun times and think about happy things and share it with others. So, um, yeah...I'm skipping it!! :-)

Instead I'm going to post some pictures from the past few weeks that I haven't been able to share or talk about b/c of this darn photo challenge!


This is my BEA-U-TI-FUL niece Kyli. She just turned 2! :)
We went up to celebrate and visit a couple weeks ago.

She got all dressed up for "work." Those are my shoes, my keys in her pocket, and Scott's belt around her waist!

Zoe Cat has been extra snuggly lately. I think it's the cold front...We take it for affection, but she's just seeking warmth.
It's always survival with that one. Not so much love.

This gorgeous girl graduated with her Master's in English this past weekend
PS--she's my sister-in-law/one of my best friends
AKA she's the love of my life
other than my husband
who is her brother
.....awkward.

Erin with her mom (my mother-in-law) and her grandmother

She never takes a bad picture. She has amazing hair that she can go days without washing and it's still perfect.
And she recently lost like...idk...20 pounds or something amazing.
She makes me sick.

Grrrr!!!!

Oh, and I got some new clothes.
By that I mean I got a new shirt and a couple bottoms.
I so wish I could afford cute, stylish, new clothes more often.
But alas...the times are few and far between. Therefore--they must be documented!

PS--that's a Miley Cyrus top.
If you were wondering how cool I am,
the answer is
extremely.
Okay, that's it for today, folks!

Oh yeah! Our AC has been out in our house since last week! We had Scott's whole family at our house for Erin's graduation. It was 96 degrees. No AC. ICK! Thank Jesus there has been a cold front this week so we have actually been quite comfortable (even cold at times!) with just the windows open. This is unheard of weather in South GA. I take it as a personal blessing. Deal with it! ;-)

Have a happy Hump Day Blog Land!
~Christy

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, if it is something you want to forget, why would you want to be remembered about it and blog about it?! haha crazy people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...