Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me and the Sis

Today's challenge is a picture of me and a family member. I chose my sister Alora. She's 16, beautiful, and...I don't get to see her very often. But when I do see her, we have such a blast together! Last summer she came and stayed with me for 2 weeks and, bless her heart, was roped into helping us paint a ton and move! And she came to work with me! Fun visit! haha! I hope she gets to come visit again this summer. We'll try to make it more worth her while! :)

This was during that "fun" summer visit. We were touring the GSU campus...hence the sweat. 

Me, Alora, and Mom this past Christmas

Getting ready for my wedding




So, that's it! :)

Meanwhile, I've been working like crazy on my online course work so that I don't have as much to do during the Disney trip. Speaking of...here's my Disney picture of the day....

Pirates!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait!
I haven't been since they added the details from the movie (Jack Sparrow, Barbosa, Davy Jones, etc..)
I was against adding the movie characters to the original ride at first,
but now I've accepted it and I'm excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...