Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go...

Today's challenge is a photo of somewhere I would love to travel to. Oh...where do I NOT want to go? I would pretty much travel anywhere. I feel like I've seen so little of the world, and I would love to see as much of it as possible!!!

Here are just a few of the places I would love to visit. (None of these pictures are my own)

Boston, MA.

Brazil

Cancun, Mexico

Chicago

Colorado

The Grand Canyon

Greece

Ireland (AKA--the Mother Land) :)

Maine

New York

Paris, France

Rome, Italy (or anywhere in Italy!)

Australia
And there are SO many others! I want to see and do something new every year (as long as finances and time allows). Some families like traditional vacations where they do the same thing every year. Not me! I'm fine with visiting a great place more than once (I'm DYING to go back to London!), but there is so much out there, I can't imagine doing the same thing every year. And yes, I know a lot of people are able to see and do things more than once a year...that's not the case for us, at least not right now. For our honeymoon we went to Aruba. Last year we did a Bahamas cruise for our anniversary. This year we're going to Disney World (not that new and exotic, but really fun!). I hope to see at least some of these places in my lifetime.

Where are you dying to go?

~Christy

3 comments:

  1. You should definitely visit the Motherland. :) Mike and I both fell in love with it (at different times).

    We're going to Jamaica next month for our honeymoon! Still can hardly believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I notice the country where one of your very best friends is getting married at next year did not make the list. Come on Holland is nice and way better than Colorado. Also, if you go to Italy, spend as little time as possible in Rome itself. The Vatican totally worth it, the ruins sure. The rest of Rome---not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah! My mistake! Hey--I'd go just about anywhere! Definitely Holland. :) And come on, Colorado looks beautiful! And it's much more accesible than Holland! Just saying! And as for Italy...I just kinda picked Rome for the picture. I would go anywhere in Italy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...