Monday, May 16, 2011

Childhood Pics

I'm blowing up the blogosphere today! In my defense, it's totally Blogger's fault. All my weekend posts, which were scheduled ahead of time, did not actually post. So, I posted them all today. Aaaand now I'm going to do today's post! Yep, that's like...4 posts in one day. I promise it won't happen again!

Today's challenge is a childhood picture of me.



I don't know about ages or dates...obviously the first one is older than the others. I know that in that group of 3 pictures, we were in Daytona, Florida on vacation. That's me and my Daddy eating ice cream in the bottom right. I'm fairly certain I was "striking a pose" in the bottom left picture, singing Madonna's "Vogue." And...that's about all I have to say about these! Figured I would at the very least try to keep this post short!

PS--if you're sick of the photo challenge posts....I'm really sorry! I only have about 10 days left! I feel myself getting bored with it and wishing I could just do a normal post about what's going on in my life. But I don't have the time to do both, and I try not to do more than 1 post a day (total bust today!). At this point, though, I'm completely committed and am going to see this thing through! I like that it allows opportunities to post pictures and share stories that I otherwise might not consider sharing. I like to think you guys are learning a lot about me! I hope my loyal followers (and those who read my blog but don't commit to hitting the "follow" button...I know you're out there...I've seen my stats!) do not grow weary of my posts and continue to read them! :)

Love you all, and thanks for your patience with me and Blogger (I know they screwed you all over as well!)

~Christy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...